Citywide program will be changed to subsidy model Although the City of Hamilton’s Snow Angels
Wheel of Fitness
Bringing people and resources together for 45 years.
Wheel of Fitness is a free fitness class for Flamborough adults and seniors to improve and maintain daily physical functions that promote independence and safety.
Flamborough Connects trains volunteers to lead classes and works with community partners who provide space and facilities.
Two options for participation
1. Virtually – Join us virtually every Monday starting October 16th from 9:30AM-10:30AM on ZOOM
2. In person – classes are delivered in 5 locations of Flamborough:
- Beverly Hills Estates – Tuesdays 10am to 11am
- Freelton Strabane United Church – Thursdays, 10am to 11am
- Troy Women’s Institute – Mondays, 10am to 11am
- West Flamboro Presbyterian – Mondays, 10:30am to 11:30am
- Grace Anglican Church – Wednesdays, 1:30pm to 2:30pm
Wheel of Fitness is a drop-in program and individuals can choose the day, time and location of class that best suits their schedule.
We encourage first timers to check with their doctor before registering for the program – which includes a participation waiver.
Try it online! Only a small space is needed, a chair for support, comfortable clothing and non-slip shoes.
Signup for our newsletter to keep you up to date!