By Mac Christie News Editor Friday, December 29, 2023 Flamborough Connects delivers more joy than
Information & Referral
Bringing people and resources together for 45 years.
The Flamborough Connects’ Information and Referral service is a free and seamless gateway to community resources across multiple platforms. This is Flamborough Connects’ foundational service and is a direct link to reliable community information:
- Walk-in visits, phone and email queries. If you can’t find the information you are looking for on this site, give us a call, drop in or send us an email query. We’ll help you find what you are looking for.
- Resources: Flamborough Connects is a local communications hub where residents can access hardcopy brochures that address all community services: seniors support, housing, health, transportation, legal and financial aid, crisis supports, recreation, youth programming, travel and tourism. Let us know you’d like to drop by Monday-Thursday, 9:00am to 4:00pm and we’ll make sure to be available to help.
- Publications: Flamborough Connects writes a bi-weekly column for the Flamborough Review that highlights useful information, local events and opportunities that engage community. We also keep our community informed through our Flamborough Connector Newsletter. Sign up to get added to the mailing list.
- Online: Flamborough Connects has active online communication tools that engage and grow monthly: website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn. Click the links at the top of the page and follow us.
- Community information sharing: Flamborough Connects is an active local advocate within the Greater City of Hamilton. We sits on multiple planning and working groups that share information: Hamilton Age Friendly Governance Committee, Hamilton Community Services Network, Inform Ontario etc. Flamborough Connects has been a local resource for accurate and reliable information for over 45 years.
All Flamborough Connects programs and services are coordinated through the main office during regular business hours.
Signup for our newsletter to keep you up to date!
In The News
Citywide program will be changed to subsidy model Although the City of Hamilton’s Snow Angels