Income Tax Program
Bringing people and resources together for 45 years.
Need help filing your income tax? Flamborough Connects can help!
Flamborough Connects’ Volunteer Income Tax Program is a FREE tax preparation program for Flamborough residents (living in or around Waterdown, Carlisle, Freelton, Millgrove, Lynden, Greensville, Rockton, Beverly, etc.) of any age with a modest income and a simple tax situation.
- Put more money in your pocket
- Get more benefits
- File your taxes for FREE!
You can use our program if:
- your income is below $35 000 (single + $2500 for each dependent) or below $45 000 (couple + 2500 for each dependent)
- your income comes from employment income (T4), pension benefits (CPP, OAS, RRIF) or social benefits (ODSP, EI, OW)
- you have receipts for your deductions (rent, medical, child care, property tax, RRSP contribution, transit pass, tuition, etc.)
Connect with us to register or for more information!
This program is part of the Canada Revenue Agency’s Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP). All Flamborough Connects’ Income Tax Program volunteers are reviewed and approved by the CRA.
Unfortunately, volunteers cannot prepare returns for individuals who, in the income tax year, have self-employment income, business or rental income and expenses, capital gains or losses, employment expenses, filed for bankruptcy, died or have a spouse who died.
Signup for our newsletter to keep you up to date!