The Flamborough Seniors Centre is a City of Hamilton operated facility and offers a variety of social, recreational and educational programming 5 days a week.
The Flamborough Seniors Centre is currently closed, and will likely stay closed until October of 2021.
The Seniors Centre provides a central location where seniors can gather socially, make new friendships, learn new skills, keep fit, and enrich their daily lives.
The Centre goals include:
- Provide fellowship in a friendly stimulating environment
- Provide various activities which encourage social interaction
- Encourage opportunities to learn new skills
- Provide physical recreation opportunities
- To encourage older adults to participate in community activities
- To encourage members input to increase program diversity
For more information contact the Centre 905 546 2424 ext 6315
Or, visit their website to see their fall schedule: https://www.hamilton.ca/recreation/senior-centres-clubs