The Flamborough Seniors Centre is a City of Hamilton operated facility and offers a variety of social, recreational and educational programming 5 days a week.
The Flamborough Seniors Centre is currently closed, and will likely stay closed until the spring of 2021. For more details on different services and programs to participate in virtually call Flamborough Connects and we can connect you.
The Seniors Centre provides a central location where seniors can gather socially, make new friendships, learn new skills, keep fit, and enrich their daily lives
The Centre goals include:
- Provide fellowship in a friendly stimulating environment
- Provide various activities which encourage social interaction
- Encourage opportunities to learn new skills
- Provide physical recreation opportunities
- To encourage older adults to participate in community activities
- To encourage members input to increase program diversity
For more information contact the Centre 905 546 2424 ext 6315
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
(Reception 10:15am – 1:45pm)
August Civic Holiday
Flamborough Senior’s Centre Membership Fee: $15.00 per year
Daily, Non-Member Rate: $2.40 per visit
Senior City Wide Membership Fee: $32.25 per year for residents. Non-residents: $46.30
Please note: Senior City Wide Membership is valid at Ancaster Senior Achievement Centre, Flamborough Seniors Centre, Sackville Hill Senior Centre, YWCA MacNab Street and YWCA Ottawa Street.