Free personal tax preparation services for eligible individuals through Flamborough Connects’ volunteer income tax program.
Available to anyone who lives in Flamborough, including people from Waterdown, Carlisle, Freelton, Millgrove, Lynden, Greensville, Rockton, and more.
Individuals with income under $35,000.00, plus $2,500.00 for each dependent child.
Couples with income under $45,000.00, plus $2,500 for each dependent child.
Volunteers do not prepare complex returns, such as returns for individuals who:
- Have self-employment income
- Have a business or rental income and expenses
- Have capital gains or losses
- Have employment expenses
- File for bankruptcy
- Are deceased within the year
If you are attending the clinic, please remember to bring with you the following items:
- All receipts of income and last year’s tax return
- Salary, wage; Interest income; Pension, annuity income; Registered retirement income; Canada Savings Bond interest; Old age security; Social assistance payments; Worker’s Compensation benefits; Employment insurance benefits
- All receipts for expenses
- child care expenses; medical expenses; charitable donations; property taxes or rent; donations; tuition fees
- Also, if you are married, or common-law, you must provide your spouse’s income and social insurance number.
This is a great service for youth and students to utilize!
To set up an appointment, please call 905 689 7880 or fill in the contact us form on this page.