Local services available. Call Flamborough Connects if the help you are looking for isn’t listed here: 905 689 7880.
Catholic Family Services of Hamilton
Every Tuesday from 12:00 PM to 6:30 PM
460 Main Street East, Unit 404, Hamilton
The clinic provides all referrals and walk-ins with a solution-oriented counselling session with a professional social work counselor. They see individuals, couples and families at the Walk-In Clinic. Appointments are not necessary, just drop in and you will be booked with the next available counselor to discuss what type of support would be most beneficial. Each counselling session costs $100.00. Subsidies are available to those who have an income which makes the cost of $100 prohibitive to attending. Income verification must be provided in order to qualify for the subsidized fee. Subsidies are based on total household income (including child tax and child support) and the number of people that this income supports.
All of counselling programs are confidential. CFS serves people of all faiths and backgrounds. Catholic Family Services of Hamilton also offers Credit Counselling to the community of Flamborough.
- Children’s Aid Society 905 522 1121
- Drug and Alcohol Registry of Treatment (DART) Info-Line 1 800 565 8603
- Kids Help Phone 1 800 668 6868
- Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline (24 hours) 1 888 230 3505
- Parent Help Line 1 888 603 9100
- Suicide Prevention Crisis Line 905 522 1477
- Victim Services 905 546 4904
- COAST Hamilton Distress Centre (Youth, Teens and Adults with Mental Health Concerns) (24 Hours) 905 972 8338
Flamborough Women’s Resource Centre
17 Main St. South, P. O. Box 1499, Waterdown, ON L0R 2H0
Phone: 289 895 8580 Fax: 289 895 8525
Mondays at 1:00pm-6:00pm
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Friday at 10:00am-3:00pm
*Individual counselling is available outside of office hours.
As a program of Interval House of Hamilton, the Flamborough Women’s Resource Centre provides support services for all women in our community. All of our programs are confidential and cost-free! Some of the programs offered include:
- Individual Counselling
- Legal Advocacy
- Transitional Housing Support
- Peer Counselling
- Information & Community Referrals
- Employment Counselling
- Teen peer support groups
- Women’s groups