Welcome to the holiday season and please join Flamborough Connects as it launches the annual
Income Tax Program
Bringing people and resources together for 45 years.
Flamborough Connects’ Volunteer Income Tax Program is a free tax preparation program for eligible residents. This program is part of the Government of Canada and the Canadian Revenue Agency’s Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP). All FC volunteers are reviewed and approved by CRA. Available to anyone – of any age – who lives in Flamborough, including Waterdown, Carlisle, Freelton, Millgrove, Lynden, Greensville, Rockton, Beverly etc. Eligibility Guidelines:
- Individual income under $35,000.00, plus $2,500.00 for each dependent child.
- Couples combined income under $45,000.00, plus $2,500 for each dependent child.
- self-employment income
- business or rental income and expenses
- capital gains or losses
- employment expenses
- filed for bankruptcy
- died within the year
- Flamborough Connects will complete an intake form with you over the phone and arrange for a volunteer to complete the return and file it electronically.
- Last year’s tax return
- Income receipts: employment, pension, CPP, OAS, EI, etc
- Rent receipts
- Tuition receipts
- Child-care expenses
- Spouse’s income and social insurance number
Signup for our newsletter to keep you up to date!