Bringing people and resources together for 45 years.
Flamborough Shops is an affordable grocery shopping service for residents of Flamborough including Waterdown, Carlisle, Freelton, Milgrove, Lynden, Greensville, Rockton, Beverly etc.
This service is available to anyone who:
- has little to no support at home
- is at a high risk for illness
- is recovering from a hospital stay, surgery or illness
- has a disability that limits their ability to go grocery shopping
- lives in a rural area and has no access to transportation
Call or email the Flamborough Connects office to place your order. A volunteer will complete your shop and drop groceries off with no contact social distancing.
Complete payment by e-transfer or cheque when your volunteer shopper drops off your groceries.
This service operates on a biweekly basis and is low cost. It is typically $10 for 25km and under. The first shop is always free!
The Rockton Lions Club
Signup for our newsletter to keep you up to date!