4th Annual Flamborough Senior Volunteer Award
Do you know a local Flamborough senior who has made a significant contribution to this community through volunteer service? Nominate them for the 4th Annual Flamborough Senior Volunteer Award.
Nominations are due Friday May 28th.
- Must be 55 years or older
- Has contributed a minimum of 3 years of volunteer service to the Flamborough community
- Must be nominated on behalf of a non-profit/charitable organization or community representative
Nominator will provide the following:
- Detailed outline of the nominee’s volunteer work
- Name of the organization(s) the nominee volunteered with
- Years of involvement
- Duties performed (tasks, frequency of involvement, positions held)
- The positive effects their work has on the community
Click here for the nomination form (to be submitted by email to email@example.com):
Flamborough Youth Job Fair
Flamborough Connects will be hosting a virtual Flamborough Youth Job fair on June 12th from 10AM – 1PM.
Youth will have the opportunity to listen to 5 minute presentations from multiple Flamborough businesses about employment opportunities. Stay tuned for more information and a list of Flamborough employers that will be presenting.
We are currently onboarding Flamborough businesses – if interested in taking part as an employer please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-689-7880.
To RSVP email email@example.com