Event Series: Farmers Market – Royal Canadian Legion
Farmers Market – Royal Canadian Legion
September 23 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
THE WATERDOWN FARMERS’ MARKET:
- Operates from 8am-1pm every Saturday from May 27 – October 14.
- Expect to find 25-30 Market Vendors each week, with local farm goods including fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, honey, maple syrup, VQA wine, flowers and preserves, as well as prepared foods such as artisanal baked goods small batch locally made soups, perogies, salad dressing, ice cream, as well as some non-food artisan items for sale.
- Enjoy a vibrant market experience each week with live entertainment, food truck and eating area, kids’ activities, engagement sessions, community groups and local business involvement.
- We’re always looking for volunteers to lend a helping hand. Sign up here: https://signup.com/go/MhtOptz
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date on market happenings throughout the season
Go here to visit the Waterdown Farmers’ Market online.